To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Thursday, December 29, 2005
On that day:

Christmas Eve

2005-12-24 XMas eve- 11

Here is another set and set. This group of photos is from Christmas Eve at the in-laws.

Here's a link to the slideshow version. Don't click the slideshow if you have dial-up...

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy-
I love your blog. I'm constantly checking to see if there are any new posts. I like seeing the pictures of the boys and hearing about what you guys are doing. It makes me feel a little closer to home. Good job!- Chandra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home