To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006
On that day:

Another AR Post

Here is another pic from my AR trip.
You may be asking yourself, why this picture? Well...

That's a hood of a car near the long winding (you wouldn't want to take your sedan down) road to my cousins house (the white spot in the middle of the trees). What's difficult to read on the hood is this warning:


PRIVATE DRIVE
Trespassers will be prosecuted

I found it very interesting that the sign read trespassers would be prosecuted, not trespassers keep out or no trespassing, something like that. Another thing I found curious, or perhaps I shouldn't have, was that the sound of gunfire, in all kinds of caliber, from many different directions was never far off.

Please don't get me wrong, I loved Arkansas, it was especially great to be in the country. It was very beautiful, even in the winter and everyone I met was as nice as could be.

I sure am glad I didn't meet the people with the guns though...
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home