To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Friday, January 20, 2006
On that day:

Last of the Christmas Photos

Ya, I know it's January 20th...

As you may know, my birthday falls on Christmas. Most people assume that it sucks. I have really enjoyed it, despite getting birthday pumpkin pie... (I love it by the way!)
Everyone goes out of their way to tell me happy birthday, and at all of the Family Christmas functions I go to, I generaly get a cake and more presents. Top that!

In fact I would like to ask those of you out there that hate Christmas, for what ever reason, to help me celebrate my birthday next year. Send Happy Birthday J cards to all your friends and family, place Happy Birthday J gifts under your Happy Birthday J tree and don't forget to put up Happy Birthday J lights on your house, (I don't care for the all blue strands). Oh, and be sure to sing J's Birthday carols to your neighbors in the middle of the night. Traditional J's Birthday dinner includes: 7 layer bean dip, green bean casserole, cheesy potato casserole, your favorite stuffing, turkey, ham and rolls with lots of real butter. You can skip the funky Jello salad stuff. You'll also need generous helpings of your favorite birthday cake, you'll need 35 candles next year. I do not drink anymore, but feel free to raise a glass or two of your own.

Here are the last photos from Christmas. These are from our gathering with my side of the family. Sorry it took so long. Like I said earlier, we have a bunch of pictures (don't you love digital photography) and I have only posted a fraction of the photos to Flickr. Enjoy!

Here is a link to the slide show. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home