To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.
If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim,
visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.
Brothers
HL and AW both received Valentine's Days cards with stickers in them from Grandma and Papa (thanks mom and dad!). HL promptly opened his stickers and decorated the back of his card with half of them. AW, of course, had to follow suit immediately thereafter.
AW simply adores his big "Bubbo", as he calls HL. And I believe HL is well-deserved of that praise. He has had (and still has) his share of "rough days" since AW was born, but for the most part, I have been impressed by and proud of the way he acts toward his little brother. Since day one, he has helped us take care of him and has exhibited very thoughtful behavior. Just this evening when I was reading AW his bedtime story, AW said "juice" a couple times. Not a mintue later, HL came to us with AW's juice cup saying: "I heard AW say juice, Mommy." Wow. AW shows his adoration daily; he gets excited and yells "Bubbo, Bubbo!" with a huge smile on his face whenever he first sees HL, reaches out for Bubbo when he's scared, runs and grabs his coat when daddy tells him they have to pick up HL, and imitates him constantly.
Watching my boys interact and show their love for one another brings me such joy....  |
1 Comments:
What sweet insight into your boys! I loved reading it!! It also triggered in me a fuzzy, distant memory of myself as a little girl with my sisters. You know, if we are lucky, we have early relationships like that with our siblings. My sisters and I are pretty close now, but your post reminded me that no matter how often my sisters and I still bicker over stupid, trivial things, we were each other's heros as kids! Thanks for your story and my memories! I'm going to call my sisters now...
Post a Comment
<< Home