To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Thursday, February 23, 2006
On that day:

Guess the Baby

1.
Baby 7
2.
Baby 6
3.
Baby 5
4.
Baby 4
5.
Baby 3
6.
Baby 2
7.
Baby 1

Who they might be.
Me
My Gal
My Sister the Muse
Emerson
Talvin
AW
HL
Sorry Thane, I don't have a baby pic of you...

UPDATE: Answers in the comments. No peeking!

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guesses are 2 is Carla, 3 is Hayden and 4 is Asher. Sorry I don't know the babies on your side of the family.

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The answers are:
1. Emerson
2. Asher
3. Hayden
4. Talvin
5. Jennifer
6. Carla (Don't I look like Kevin?!)
7. Jeremy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home