To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006
On that day:

Holy Shit!

So I was going to blog about AW, and his new found skill of opening the kid proof locks and how dangerous that will be because he is a little imp and likes to get into things. Just today we were down stairs and he started tossing CD's from the case onto the floor. I said no, and he just looked and smiled and tossed more CD's. Then I said Nooooo, he looked me in the eye the whole time I said it, smiled and tossed several more CD's, and then laughed in his best I'm going to rule the world bwahahaha. Yeah so AW opening child proof locks is not a good thing.

anyway I was then going to contrast AW with HL. We installed the child proof locks just as HL was starting to walk (a little before one years old). It took him all of two weeks to figure them out, fortunately after figuring out how they worked, HL never showed much interest in getting into them.

But, today HL sounded out a word and then proceeded to write it out. My three and half year old son, wrote the word "booc". I had to help with the double o sound 'cause all he knows are the short vowel sounds, and he told me he picked a c when I said c and k were tricky, but he wrote the word book.

Holy Shit! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Shit is right!!!
That is really, really fantastic!

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Hayden! Watch out his thesis on quantum physics will be next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home