To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Thursday, February 09, 2006
On that day:

Today's Random Photo-

This is my sister KM and her husband, AG, in what I think is technically called a car- although I'm not entirely sure that it is! The two of them took an adventure to Europe several years ago and visited a friend of AGs in germany. I believe this might be his vehicle, though I don't recall for certain. Anyway, can you imagine driving around in that thing? I'm so used to my truck that I would feel as though my butt were dragging on the ground! I do have to admit that parking would certainly be easier than it is in a minivan, though... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home