To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Monday, March 20, 2006
On that day:

Anniversaries

Today is the anniversary of the day Cal and I got together as a couple. It was a spring break party week, of that much I am sure. If you want more details of the event, you'll have to speak with my wife. (Like I said, spring break party week...)

So why is our dating anniversary so important? Well, it took me eight years to work up the courage to commit to marriage. That's a pretty long time... I can say I've been married for eight years, not real impressive. But if I go all the way back to the day we started dating, today makes seventeen years. Little more significant, eh? That's seventeen uninterrupted years. Should have just said I do way back then... If I had only known.

This anniversary is even a little more special. With seventeen years together, Cal & I have spent half our lives together. Wow!

Love ya gal, happy anniversary!

2 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

WIsh you Happy Anniversary to both of you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home