To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.
If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim,
visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.
Broccoli
| So we've always served our children cooked vegetables vs. raw. Why? I'm not really sure- just have. And neither one of them ever eats them (unless we disguise them as we usually do). But a while ago, AW came across some raw broccoli and actually ate it. At the store today, Hubby thought it might be worth a try to buy some raw veggies for once. When I got home just before dinnertime, AW ran excitedly to show me the bowls of veggies on the table, pointing and asking for "help". I turned my back to help HL with something and when I turned back, AW was leaning against the couch munching some broccoli. I didn't think much about it until Hubby said that he did not give it to him. I then left the room for a moment, and came back to find AW ON the table stealing broccoli from the bowl! Of course, being the strict mom that I am, I ran for the camera instead of correcting him! But he was too quick and I got no shot (darnit!). So anyway, we apparently have at least one boy that will eat vegetables- yea! |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home