To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Thursday, March 02, 2006
On that day:

Good blessed morning

"Mommy!...Mommmmyyy!" Is the sound we wake to this morning. HL wants me to come close his bedroom door. "No, you can do it yourself." But HL refuses. He keeps yelling the same question, I keep answering in different forms of "NO". After a while, he shows up at my bedside, still wanting me to close his door. Three year-olds just don't make sense sometimes- he walked through the door that was too far away for him to close! Argh. Anyway, I told him I wasn't listening anymore. He persisted. Daddy starts the timeout countdown, ...1...2...3. HL is sent to his room. Major battle of the wills ensues. Daddy wins, but HL is throwing a gold-medal tantrum behind his door. Then silence. The door opens. HL comes out with his brother's coveted blanket and gives it to him. Then back to his room to continue his tantrum. Silly, just plain silly.


Good morning everyone. It's gonna be a good day, I can tell.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home