To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006
On that day:

My li'l adult

HL has been using the cutest expressions lately- he's been acting just like a little mini adult. A couple days ago he and his brother were playing and Asher was yelling. When I asked "what's going on down there?" HL replied "Mommy, AW is frustrating me!"

Then last night I was reading my e-mails and apparently HL was talking to me, but I didn't hear him. All of a sudden HL's face pops up right in front of mine and he says "Mommy, you are not paying attention." Busted. He was right, I wasn't. It was quite a switch from the usual "mommy" at ever-increasing volumes- and a pleasant switch at that!

And another incident just happened tonight at the dinner table. I asked him to eat some of his roasted chicken and he told me "I'm not a fan of that kind of chicken." Too funny!

He just blows me away sometimes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home