New 'Dos!
HL and I got new 'dos! HL's, of course, is much the same as it always is immediately post-cut except that Sara used pomade and made his hair stand straight up. HL thought that was pretty cool. I, on the other hand, went a little more drastic. I now have potentially regrettable bangs again. I was just so tired of my old style, I needed a change. The problem is, that I haven't had bangs for so long, and I'm feeling rather clueless right now. Not to mention the fact that my forehead has been spoiled by the lack of anything bothering it that I'm going a bit crazy now. Okay, are you getting the feeling that I'm not particularly happy with my cut? That's not entirely true. I do think I look younger and Hubby confirmed it when he first saw me and exclaimed "wow, you look ten years younger! That makes me look like I'm married to a 25 year old. Excellent!" Gotta love him, eh? Anyway, happy, but very much still in shock......Here are photos of me fighting with HL for a smile. ![]() |



1 Comments:
I love it! See you soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home