To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Monday, March 20, 2006
On that day:

To My Hubby

Well babe, I loved your post about our anniversary- thank you. But you left quite a bit out- about how I had a crush on you from way back in 8th grade. How I took you to a Sadie Hawkins dance even though you were currently attached. How we had little flirtatious encounters here and there for the next three years until I finally got you. And now that I have you, I will never let go. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When was that picture taken!?!?! That was WAY before I knew you guys....
:-)

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That was in 9th grade- at the height of my crush.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home