To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Thursday, April 20, 2006
On that day:

Inventory

Let's celebrate!

Earlier this week, I finally and officially finished organizing the hospital. Well, the back of the hospital, anyway. But still quite a feat and I'm darn proud of it, too. Molly and I rock!

So, now I get to look forward to finishing a master list, checking all prices in Intravet, making sure there is a code for every item, beginning to track inventory through Intravet, etc, etc. My stress is not over by any means, but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel and finishing a big job like organizing is very encouraging.

Yeah.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I know that has been draining....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home