To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Thursday, April 20, 2006
On that day:

Jake's privies

For some reason, this story popped into my head earlier this week and I promised myself I would post it....

Very shortly after we had adopted Jake, our dog, he was laying on his back and I was rubbing his belly. HL came up pointing and asked "what's that, mommy?"
"He's a boy and that's his penis."
"Oh, so that's where his pee comes out?"
Before I could respond, Jake curled up and licked himself.
HL screamed and jumped so fast and high, he about went through the ceiling!

Poor kid, I think he was traumatized.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still giggling as I write this....
:-)
That is priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home