To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Thursday, April 20, 2006
On that day:

Random Photo- Big Brother and me

My sister and I have been scanning fools lately- we're scanning a ton of old family photos for an upcoming family reunion. This is one we came across that stirred many happy memories for me. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed these rides. So very rarely do I get to see my eldest brother (he's in Kuwait currently) that I had lost touch with my deep feelings for him. And being so much younger than my brothers has always left me feeling rather disconnected from them both. Going through our old photos and seeing all of us kids together- laughing, playing, living- was a strong reminder that no matter where we are physically we are all still siblings, very tightly bound to each other. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home