To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Monday, April 17, 2006
On that day:

Recycling

HL learned about recycling in preschool today. He came home and told both Hubby and I all about what he learned- it is rather unusual for him to talk so much about school, so he must really be gung ho about it!

After HL listed off all the items he knows we can recycle, I mentioned that we also recycle his clothes by sharing with his cousins. I also suggested that he could recycle his toys by giving toys he no longer uses to kids who can't afford new ones. Not ten minutes later, he came out with an old toy, told me "I don't play with this toy anymore" and promptly put it in our recycle bin. Way to go HL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home