To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.
If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim,
visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.
Sorry, I've been working hard on another project, so I've not done any posting lately. Fortunately for us all, I got my wife hooked on blogging. You wouldn't have anything to read otherwise. Thanks babe!
Here is a picture of the cousins at mom's house from today. yep, four boys, the two eldest pretty close in age and the two youngest close as well. Sure is fun seeing them all play together.
Anyway, this morning before we left, the boys and I were in the backyard playing. HL asked for a rope to play cowboy. It was frayed so we had to fix the rope by melting the ends. I suppose it was the flame, but just like that HL changed gears and decided to be a fireman. He was going to rescue any cats that might be caught up in our trees. We had to coil up the rope so he could carry it over his shoulder like a fire hose and he was off.
I peeked up after a few minutes and he had the rope up on the tree, rescuing cats.
Here's the best part though... A few minutes later he comes running up and says, 'dad, it sure would be helpful if you tossed this rope up in the tree for me.' |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home