To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Friday, April 21, 2006
On that day:

Ta da

Sorry I've been out of the posting loop for a while, again thanks babe!
Her great work keeping you all informed has allowed me to work on sprucing up a bit. whacha' think?

I've moved from a 2 column format to a three column format. I fixed the title, so you can read it. Added some banners, had to do it...

improved the layout so the word match up game is on the right now instead of the bottom. I've added categories, to look up posts (not many yet, but I'll keep adding them) and a drop down box for the archives to the left side...

and I've Sold out to the man, if your gonna buy Amazon, buy here! (at least I picked a good one)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home