To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.
If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim,
visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.
Mouse mastery
"Mom, leave me alone, I'm trying to play a game", is what HL is saying with that oh-so-beautiful look.
Yeah, HL plays games on the computer now. And he somehow taught himself just recently. Hubby must have worked with him at some point on how to work the mouse, but HL took that knowledge and went forward with it on his own.
About a week ago, we had been watching a Thomas The Tank Engine DVD on the computer. AW had lost interest and I was busy doing things around the house. HL started yelling "Mom! I did it! I got the one I wanted!" He had figured out how to select a particular story on the DVD. Next thing I know, he's actually playing one of the games on the DVD. Since the DVD voiced all the commands, HL was able to follow them and answer all the questions. Smart little stinker.
So then yesterday I set him up at the NickJr games website and left the room. When I returned, he had just finished his first game and the screen said "Good job H (HL's first name)." "Wow kiddo, how did the game know your name?" "I typed it in." Huh.
Video-game-time-constraint battle, here we come!  |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home