To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Friday, May 05, 2006
On that day:

Toddler nicknames

Some of the names toddlers come up with are just so dang cute.....

AW calls HL's toy skeleton "Booky", or Spooky to us adults. He even sometimes says it with a little waver in his voice, making it sound scary.

And noodles? AW calls them Neenyos. His blanket? Weewee. Not especially proud of that one, but still...

Some of HL's memorable ones are: crocogator (my personal favorite!), and hoppapitamus.

I know there are more, but that's all my brain will bring up at the moment, sorry to tease you.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crocogator!?! It's brilliant! I think he may actually be on to something.....
:-)
My friend's daughter's favorite movie when she was two was a filmed version of "The Nutcracker Ballet", but she called it "Crackerbelly"!
I love it when they make their own versions of words, and your boys even add sound effects! (Booky-I love it!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home