To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006
On that day:

More Camping Pictures

Got a few more camping pictures over the weekend from my bro. I've added them to the flickr set, but I'd like to share with you here too, 'cause I think you need to understand just how big our fire pit is.

2006-05-28 Camping 53
Now that's a fire pit!

2006-05-28 Camping 55
Those are cow bones in the foreground.


Here is a great big dead tree. When the wild fires come it's going to go up like a roman candle. I hope I have a chainsaw before then, I'd sure hate to miss it burn.
2006-05-28 Camping 50

One last photo for you. Years ago we named this mountain Teata Peak.
2006-05-28 Camping52
Hmmm I wonder why?

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey---where are you guys? I AM a "Little House" junkie, after all! Hope all is well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home