To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Saturday, July 01, 2006
On that day:

I'm Back- or at least getting there...

Oh, happy day.

I'm finally getting my energy back. This Effexor gig really did a number on my energy stores. My children became whiny and needy because I was. Plus, I lacked the energy to fight it. But, I'm back. I've started dealing with the boys' attitudes and, boy, does it make a difference. And quickly, too. It's amazing, how quickly. The whole house is happier. You read that children do better when given boundaries and discipline, but you just don't believe it until you witness it for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home