To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Sunday, July 30, 2006
On that day:

Redemption

Got the slip-n-slide out again tonight and redeemed myself- I can slide! Thank goodness I was able to confirm the theory that it was my clothes and not my inability to master this simple kid's toy!

I do, however, fear that I may pay by way of sore muscles to prove my prowess. No pain, no gain, eh?

Another good thing came of getting it out tonight- HL tried it! At his party, he was too new to the idea; he's a very cautious kid. But today, he gave it a shot- and discovered the fun of a slip-n-slide! He didn't quite get the whole run and slide thing, but he sure gave it his best. And he loved when I would push and toss him down the slide.

Even AW tried it out, but he definitely preferred the walk-down-on-his-feet method. Which is fine. At least he tried. Not too long ago, AW was terrified of spraying water. He wanted nothing to do with water parks or even sprinklers, so we're proud that he stepped out of his comfort zone this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home