Snuggling
| Since the baby Hubby watches during the day uses AW's crib for naps, Hubby started putting AW down in our bed in the afternoon. They lay down together until AW is asleep. This is just the situation I have been hoping for. I currently lay down with HL at night and felt that not only do I miss snuggling with AW, but I imagine he misses it too. Now we get that chance. There is such a strong bonding that comes with snuggling in bed together and having your child fall asleep in your arms. Ahhh.... I feel more peaceful just thinking about it. Sometimes it feels like a nuisance when I "have" to lay down with HL at night, but deep down, I really need it as much as he does. There will come a day when he won't cuddle with me- I gotta get all the snuggle time I can, while I can. I think of that and then I realize I'm actually grateful for the "nuisance". "Mommy, I love laying with you." Son, I love it too. |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home