"Daddy", "Mommy" No More
| The boys like to play different scenarios and assign each person (and sometimes even the dog!) in the family a different character. For instance, when HL wants to play Star Wars, the character assignments are (usually) as follows: Mom = Princess Leia Dad = Chewbacca HL = Luke Skywalker AW = Yoda Or Superheroes: All three boys choose differently day to day, but Mom is always Wonder Woman. So, AW, in his infinite cuteness, has taken to calling Daddy "Chewbaca" quite often- whether playing Star Wars or not. And Mommy? He calls me Wonder Woman- only all he says is "Woman". "Woman?" "More milk please, Woman." "Carry me, Woman." I love it. I mean, what loving mother wants to be called "Mommy", anyway? Not me. No, I would much rather answer to "woman" any day. Un-huh. Yessiree. |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home