Dream, Stranger than Strange
![]() I won't bore you with all the details at the beginning of this dream except to say that I was in a library/book store browsing around. To my right, a window broke as a cat burst through it. The cat came to me, crying. Being allergic, I generally ignore cats, but this one was very persistent. At one point, I remember looking into it's eyes as though mesmerized. The eyes were the exact color of mine. Finally, I relented and followed the cat back out through the window. It led me to it's nest of tiny kittens. (Now this is where it gets extremely weird) To say the kittens were strange is quite the understatement- I'll do my best to describe them. They were tiny, the size of a baseball; stood on just their hind legs with their front arms tucked in to their sides (the posture made me think of baby chicks); and their coloring was that of Dory (Royal Blue Tang) in Finding Nemo- yellow on the sides and all! Now, I can almost always decipher the meaning of my dreams by focusing not only on what the content was, but also on how I felt. But here, I'm stumped. Completely stumped. I can't even get to my feelings- the strangeness of it all grabs me and I get lost in it. Any ideas? Input? Wanna tell me what a weirdo I am? I welcome all comments on this one! |



3 Comments:
Okay, you are concerned that your cuddly cute little kids will turn into little, blue, furry baseballs with feet, named Dory. Just kidding..just wanted to take the opportunity to tell you are a complete weirdo! lol No, that one is a stumper...did you take any different medication or eat anything out of the ordinary? Maybe that is all it was. I wouldn't try to read too much into this one!
Following advice/instincts that you would normally ignore (cat) can lead you to unexpected discoveries (kittens that look like animated fish/baseball thingys). My question is were the kittens cute, or scary?
Good question!
After the initial shock wore off, I reached out and petted one. It was very soft and lovable.
So perhaps I'm telling myself not to judge by the cover?
Post a Comment
<< Home