To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Friday, August 18, 2006
On that day:

Pleasantries


Had a perfectly splendid trip to Albertson's just the other day. The employees were helpful; the man ahead of me in line (who took a lot of time) was sincerely apologetic and offered his Albertson's card when I didn't have mine; and then I got to my car, emptied my cart, and a nice gentleman took my cart back to the store for me! When I shop at the other discount grocery stores, I end up stressed, rushed, and generally irritated at the entire shopping world. I realize that Albertson's can sometimes have higher prices, but it is completely worth it to me to be able to shop in a more relaxed, peaceful atmosphere.

Now if only everyone would realize that niceness begets niceness- what a wonderful world this would be.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice experience!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home