To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Sunday, August 06, 2006
On that day:

Superheroes

"Hey mommy, wanna play Superheroes?" HL implores.

"No, honey. Right now I'm clearing the table for dinner."

"But mom, you can be Cleaney Clean-Up Girl- she keeps the world clean!"

And you know what? He's right. There is absolutely no reason why I have to just be me, clearing the table, when I can be "Cleaney Clean-Up Girl".

This is one example of why being around kids is so great- they can take the mundane and create a game out of it. Wouldn't it be great to see life through the eyes of a child again?

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have known a lot of little ones in my life, and have never heard quite the variety of superheroes your little guy comes up with! How creative he is and fun it must be for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home