To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Monday, September 04, 2006
On that day:

Better

It's funny. My last post was going to be rambling about relative experiences in people's lives, but took a different direction. A life all it's own. A direction my subconscious mind apparently felt compelled to take me in. By necessity.

I was indeed judging myself. And by simply typing that, the thought stuck in my head. I am now reminded that I've had this depression since my adolescent years and I've been told, for just as long, that the form I have is not incidental, it's biological. A chemical imbalance. A physical, medical issue that requires diligence and consistency- just as, say, diabetes or hypertension do. I feel much lighter already.

Thanks, mind, for knowing what I needed to hear. Isn't the mind an amazing thing? Now, if only I could bring myself to listen to it closer, sooner....

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better...still, let's talk soon! I missed seeing you last night!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. They reckon depression is the fastest growing disease nowadays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home