To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006
On that day:

Collections

HL has been talking about the things he's working on collecting; Star Wars toys, dinosaurs, and Playmobil (knights, esp) are three of his collections that I can think of off the top of my head.

So what do I collect?

Hardback books, postcards, dust and cobwebs.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I collect state quarters (I just started a few months ago, so it's harder and more fun to find the old ones), postcards, and I seem to be an unintentional collector of take-out menus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home