To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Thursday, September 21, 2006
On that day:

Picture 387
Did I mention that I like the exercising?

Notice the pleasant shape of the thigh, and those slender legs, well defined arms and the way the pendant highlights her alabaster complexion. And... despite her denial, her cleavage is quite pleasing.

Because of her effort, even after two kids, my wife is shapely. I really appreciate her beauty and all the effort that goes into it. What a lucky man I am.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Hon. I can use all the encouragement I can get! It's nice to know that you notice....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home