To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006
On that day:

Exercise

I've been able to get a little more exercise in recently which is great, because I feel so much better when I get my heart pumping. I find it interesting that I know, without a doubt, how much better I feel when I exercise, and yet it is incredibly hard to take that first step.

Here's a sample dialogue in my head:

"I feel so tired and sluggish....no energy.

Hey! Exercise. That'll make me feel better. I could do stairs or crunches...

Well, maybe just a little walk....

Nah, screw it- I don't have the energy."

So, I don't have the energy for the one thing that could give me my coveted energy. Silliness.

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You aren't the only one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home