To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Saturday, September 23, 2006
On that day:

Posts

It's funny, as a blogger, I find that I often see/remember life as posts- kind of how, as a photographer, I see the world through the lens of a camera. I experience things and almost immediately my mind says "there's a post in that." The progression from there is usually questions of myself such as "What did you learn from this?" or "Why do you think that happened?" Sometimes, though, the thought in my head is as simple as "I really want to remember that."

Since I've started blogging I find that, a majority of the time, I go through life with numerous posts all racing around in my head. If only I could find the time to actually create them...

Here's my current list:
1. EM's birthday weekend
2. The "Trip From Hell"
3. Al's (B-I-L) significance in my life
4. HL's protection of his brother
5. My admiration of my sister's willingness to play
6. AW's new "tricks"
7. HL's name
8. AW playing dead
9. My Hubby the freak (b/c he loves accounting so much)

That's enough. You get the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home