We have a little problem...
| Being the son of a computer geek, HL already knows his way around the computer (somewhat, anyway). He "searches" the internet- we set up a folder in his name with appropriate bookmarks and he chooses from there. Internet games (ie on pbskids or disney) are fast becoming a favorite past time of his. That is all well and good- it not only gives him practice on the computer but also teaches him quite a bit. Except that now, there are three of us fighting for computer time. I thought it was annoying battling with Hubby, but this is getting ridiculous! Thank goodness we do have three computers ( I did say computer geek earlier) placed around our house, albeit two inconveniently, but at least Hubby can go somewhere and get his homework done in peace. I'm afraid we have created a computer-junkie beast...... Aach! Watch out! |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home