Mommy's "Visited States"
| Found this neat idea at my friend Jules' blog. (Hey Sis- did I miss any that I visited as a little girl?) create your own visited states map or check out these Google Hacks. |
About raising some kids and the grass on our side of the fence.
Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.
| Found this neat idea at my friend Jules' blog. (Hey Sis- did I miss any that I visited as a little girl?) create your own visited states map or check out these Google Hacks. |
6 Comments:
Cool! I tried it and found myself heavy on the southern half of the US, with NY and Ohio thrown in for good measure. Fun to see how much of the country you've been to!
It is fun, isn't it? It makes me want to get traveling!
do ya hafta have stayed overnight, spent any time there, or did it count to just travel through?
mary
In my book, just passing through counts...
Hey Cal,
Haven't heard from you in a while? Busy? Winter blues? Hope you're doing well...
Hey Cal- haven't heard from you in a while. All o.k.? Busy month? Take care. SK
Post a Comment
<< Home