To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.
If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim,
visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.
The Snow Tunnel
Dad and Hubby started, simultaneously yet in different locations, to create snow tunnels. They eventually got together and finished just one tunnel. One very small tunnel. The kids were hesitant about entering- HL crawled in a tiny bit, but reversed his way out. Only I was crazy (or is it stupid?) enough to brave the snow tunnel...
 My head is probably about a third of the way through at this point.
 And this is where my arms became pinned against my sides. Ever so slight panic at first, but I persevered.
 Stuck. Can't move my arms, can barely squirm forward. Nothing left to do but laugh. Hysterically.
 Made it! Hallelujah!!
And in hindsight, I would even do it again. A definite adventure, one I will remember for years to come. Plus, I learned that I can squeeze through a tight snow tunnel- crucial info. Should come in handy one day. |
1 Comments:
Reminds me of Santa...
Post a Comment
<< Home