To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007
On that day:

New Building


PHEW!! I (my work) is finally completely moved in to our new building and working efficiently. It was quite the task- let me tell you. I expected it to be incredibly challenging and to take a lot of time, but I didn't anticipate it being quite as arduous as it has been. But, I can now say that we all survived the transition, even though we still have a long way to go yet. The issue was that not only did we move to a new building, but we have brand new medical technology, added new staff (that worked at the new building previously), and converted to an entirely different veterinary software all at the same time! What were we thinking?!?!

So anyway, I'm finally at a point where I have the time and energy to blog again- and oh, does it feel good. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! We missed you!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Glad to hear from you. Great looking building. I hope it makes your job easier and boosts business :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home