To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007
On that day:

What I learned

Over the course of moving my work, I learned something about myself that I find a little odd. I discovered that the busier I am, the more I get done. And what's even odder (I know, I know, it's not a real word) is that my sister, without prompting, said the same thing about herself to me the very same day I realized it. Huh. Must be a gene.

The first two weeks of January, I was at work for over 70 hours per week- and I still got almost as much housework done as I do when I work 36. I think the problem is that, if I have time to sit down and get comfortable, I get lazy. Now all I have to do is somehow learn to not allow that to happen. If only it were that easy....

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard a saying "If you want something to get done, ask a busy person to do it". Weird, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home