Gremlin Invasion!
Hubby asked me in a joking manner if I was keeping my eyes on our little "gremlin". And the more I think of that, the more I think he hit the nail right on the head. Our youngest is irresistibly cute (okay, maybe I am a bit biased...) to the point that I just want to squeeze him and cuddle with him constantly. And I am only encouraged by his little game of kissing... "I kiss your nose, mommy?" (smack) "I kiss your cheek?" (smack) "And your other cheek?" (smack) Then his little hands grab either side of my face, pulling me toward him as he is saying "And your forehead, mommy?" (smack) Finally he tilts my head up and asks to kiss "yours chin?" (smack) But then you turn your back and !BAM! he transforms into a little imp! He seems to actually derive pleasure from shocking his parents and getting into trouble. Oh, how he can vex us! Then, like the flick of a switch, he's back to cute, adorable little AW. It's incredible to watch, it really is- when you're not stuck in the wrath of it, that is... |



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home