To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007
On that day:

Addiction

As I mentioned in my "100 Things" post (have you all started yours yet?!?!?), I am addicted to Starbucks' Green Tea Frappucinos. I swear they put crack in those things!

I finally decided to do a little research and see if I could make a smoothie of my own and save myself a little money- "little" being the operative word here. The green tea used in those Frappucinos is called matcha and it is very expensive. So expensive that it is sold by the gram, or sometimes ounce. Placing my first order for 100gms, I felt almost a little illegal, as though I were indeed buying drugs....

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

My attempt at a "100 things" list generated places I would like to see and things I would like to do. Thanks for a great idea!

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know where you can get matcha-flavored candy if you need a quick fix!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home