Opportunity
| Our Youngest had diarrhea the other day. Or more precisely very soft green bowl movements that occurred every five minutes for a half hour, stop, then start up again. Kobee Benobee had recently, as in the prior three days, been working on using the potty. He had wet his new undies earlier in the day, and so, was running around naked. Despite the small initial mess though, he mostly made it to the potty. Just a little bit down the leg. Having dealt with diarrhea and diapers in the past, I thought what the heck, I'll let him go without and see what happens. I encouraged him and congratulated him on making the potty. he said "that make you happy?" And I said "yes, that makes me happy." After cleaning up he was off. Soon I heard his feet pounding to the bathroom at a gallop and after a few minuets "I done Daddy". I headed to the bathroom to clean his bum and wash hands. Success. He got lots of practice running to the potty, putting on his potty seat, climbing up, aiming, and firing that morning. Unfortunately, he also got lots of practice getting thoroughly wiped. Poor little guy, his bum was super red from all the wiping. He did a great job though and I am proud of him. And thank The Lord he has shown such intrest in going to the potty. |



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home