To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Sunday, June 17, 2007
On that day:

Busy!

Oh, I am so busy and in need of some restful days....

It all started May 24th when we packed to go to the mountains for a four-day weekend. Then the following weekend was our youngest's birthday and party. The weekend after that we took a week long trip to Iowa. We got home from that trip to visiting family staying with us for a couple days. Yesterday, shortly after they left, I headed out of town for a garden tour. Today we're traveling to my sister's house (again, out of town) to celebrate Father's Day. I go back to work tomorrow for four days and then we're off again- on a 2 1/2 hour drive for a four day family reunion.

Man, will I ever be happy to see July- a month where we have absolutely nothing planned at this point. And that sounds just great to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home