To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
On that day:

Lost Baby

Hubby was far more eloquent and kind than I feel right now. I completely agree with all that he said, but am still working through a good bit of anger. As with my third miscarriage, I have learned (via ultrasound) that the baby's heart has stopped beating. My choices right now are to have a doctor perform a D&C or allow nature to take its course. I prefer the natural route. Now, I wait....

I spent all of yesterday in tears. Today, I am numb. Playing it low key, staying close to home for that initial rush that will tell me my body is ready to miscarry. Until then, my body seems to think it is still pregnant- I still have a lot of the same symptoms. And while I did my original grieving, I am in a holding pattern; I will have far more grieving to do when my body is finished. This sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home