To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Saturday, September 29, 2007
On that day:

AW's Undies

 

And AW is now fully in underwear! Woohoo!! (This cute crack, however, brought to you from a pull up; back in June.)

He does wear a pull up at night still, even though he stays dry most of the time. We just prefer to be safe rather than sorry- it saves us extra work and him humiliation.

We took a completely different tack with AW on potty training; HL we pushed, whereas AW got to choose his own speed. While they were both potty trained at pretty much the same exact age, it did take HL far longer to achieve it. HL started peeing in the potty very early*, but then resisted our urging. And AW took a relatively short time, but had us terribly discouraged not too long ago- due to the fact that he was three and showed absolutely NO interest in the potty! Strange how things work out sometimes....


*One day when HL was barely two, I let him run around the house buck naked to dry out a diaper rash he had. I was folding clothes in the room next to his when I heard the distinct sound of tinkling. Thinking he was peeing on the floor, I ran toward the sound... ...only to find my son standing at his little potty, tinkling right in the bowl! I was astonished!*
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home