Finally
| Finally, my body has loosed its tether on the baby. In retrospect, it was wrenching those first several days, but the two week delay actually tipped the scales from the feeling of sadness to that of relief. Although it still did make me sad... At this point, I am assuming the miscarriage to be "successful". Who in their right mind coined the term "successful miscarriage", anyway?!?!? Had anything in this endeavor been successful, I would be mere days from my second trimester! Why couldn't they have chosen "complete" for this situation? But I digress.... Back to my point, I believe it to be completely finished, although I have a fever now so I have to wait and see what the doctor says tomorrow. I am just so ready for this whole ordeal to be over and done with. One thing is certain- I take every chance I get to give my two sons a life-affirming squeeze. I am so incredibly grateful and happy that they made it into my life. |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home