To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Friday, December 14, 2007
On that day:

Mr Gentleman and the Lovebug

Around 2:30 this morning, HL came into our room and said he was scared. "Will you please come sleep in our room, mom?"

Normally, I would say no, but Hubby is really sick and I figured he would probably sleep better by himself anyway. So I agreed.

"Thanks mom!" And off he goes...

... only to return a minute later: "would you like help getting up?"

My little gentleman.


Shortly after waking up, but before climbing out of AW's bed, I wrapped my arm around him and whispered "I love you." Then started removing my arm to get out of bed. AW quickly grabs my arm, and wraps it as tight as possible around his chest. "I want you to stay here with me forever."

"Because I like you, mom."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home