To view this blog as it is meant to be seen,

Get Firefox!

Hey, need a .com? How 'bout a .net, .org, or even .name?
Check out Domainsecure.com today!
Search here for the lowest prices around.

Search: 

Word of the Day

If you are searching for my writings on alcoholisim, visit the links found on the right sidebar under the heading Alcoholism.

Monday, December 31, 2007
On that day:

X-mas Fun

It was a fun year for Christmas this go. Both boys really had a good idea of what Christmas and Santa were all about. We even got to sing Christmas Carols with the boys. It was fun driving to the various celebrations singing Jingle Bells and Deck the Halls over and over and over again. Our Youngest was especially excited. After every package he opened, he exclaimed in the most excited voice, "Oh! Just what I always wanted!" It was awesome.


Oh! Just what I always wanted!


Hey, I think I heard the reindeer last night on the roof!


Feeding the reindeer magic corn.


Dad? Do you hear the sleigh bells too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home