Church
| Now that I wrote that post, I seem to have opened the floodgates in my head.... When I started this church search several months ago, my primary purpose was to find a good church for my children to grow up in, but it has unexpectedly evolved into much more for me. As a child I went to church every Sunday with my parents, but it was out of obligation, not desire. My Sunday school lessons were just that- lessons. Out of what felt like textbooks. What I anticipated was that I wouldn't mind going, and I would (hopefully) make some new friends. But I am finding that I am truly enjoying going to church now. I actually want to go, and I feel a little disappointed when I miss a Sunday. What a nice surprise that I would yearn for it myself! |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home