News
| So............ We have been blessed with another opportunity to bring another life into the world. My Much Better Half took a test last night, and it showed two lines! We have not made it to the Dr's yet, so don't know about the health of the fetus yet, but just the opportunity is a blessing itself! -Hubby With this pregnancy, I have had a surprising switch to my perspective regarding telling loved ones. Up until now, we have resisted telling anyone for fear of "jinxing" ourselves, and also to shelter ourselves from possibly having to tell everyone the bad news of miscarriage. Having had 5 miscarriages now, I am learning to accept and enjoy what time I do get with each little one. I used to spend the entire time while pregnant suspended in fear and worry, but I feel those days are behind me now. I am very happy to be pregnant again- no matter how long it lasts (although it hope and pray it is 38 weeks!), and I want to share that joy with everyone. -Cal |


2 Comments:
Congratulations!! What a wonderful gift! My prayers are with you and yours that all goes well for the next 38 weeks!:)
Blessings!
I agree with you in prayer. Stay healthy! Know I love you!
-L
Post a Comment
<< Home